Meet Our Doctors
- A Fletcher, Ohio native, I came to Tri-County Veterinary Service in June 1986 following graduation from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine. I became a partner in the business in 1992. My veterinary interests include all aspects of farm animal medicine, especially small ruminants, and small animal orthopedics and surgery.
I live near Maplewood with my wife, Cindy. We have two sons, Lucas and Kyle. I enjoy spending time with family including my two sons, daughters-in-law and grandson. In my spare time, I enjoy working with sheep, attending church activities, and following sports teams, especially Reds baseball, and OSU football and basketball!
- I was born and raised in Botkins, Ohio. Following graduation from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, I joined Tri-County Veterinary Service in June of 2007. I enjoy many aspects of veterinary medicine, and have a special interest in Dairy and Beef Cattle production, as well as small animal medicine and soft tissue surgery. I currently live in New Knoxville with my wife, Laura and our three children. We have a small beef cow herd, a dog, Chumley, and many barn cats. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family, woodworking and raising and showing beef cattle.
- I joined Tri-County in June 2013 after graduating from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Prior to being a Buckeye, I attended The University of Findlay where I obtained a B.S. in Biology. I grew up on a farm outside Bluffton, Ohio. I enjoy all areas of veterinary medicine and have a special interest in bovine medicine and both small and large animal surgery. I am the proud owner of two Dalmatians and an aquatic turtle. In my free time, I enjoy cycling, kayaking, participating in mud runs, reading and spending time with my family.
- I was raised near Sidney, Ohio and graduated from the The Ohio State University in 2016. I joined Tri-County Veterinary Service in June of 2018 after practicing in southwestern Kentucky for 2 years. Currently, I live with my wife, daughter, three dogs, and a one-eyed cat in Sidney, Ohio. Many areas of veterinary medicine interest me, including dairy and beef medicine and small animal surgery. When I’m not cheering on the Buckeyes, I enjoy reading, hunting, and spending time on the water.
- I graduated from Kansas State University in 2020, and joined Tri-County Veterinary Service shortly after. I am a Buckeye at heart, and graduated from Ohio State University with a B.S. in Animal Science in 2016. Originally from the Cleveland area, I am excited to come back and practice in my home state. While I enjoy all aspects of mixed animal practice, I am especially interested in small animal medicine, pathology, and both small and large animal surgery. I have a sassy calico cat named Thea who rules the house. Outside of the clinic, I enjoy making new dessert recipes, reading, playing volleyball, and trying to have faith in the Cleveland Browns.
Meet Our Staff
- I joined the Tri-County Veterinary Service team 12 years ago. I have always had a love for animals and my parents always joked that if it had fur and four legs I would make it my pet.
Growing up I had numerous dogs and cats, and even a chicken, but my favorite pets were my two horses. My love for horses led me to volunteer at an Equestrian Therapy program for over ten years, and I even became a certified teacher; I taught part-time for three years. I am currently blessed with 2 Bull Mastiffs, named Bella and Brutus. I sometimes foster and volunteer for the American Bull Mastiff Rescue Service.
- I have been an administrative assistant at Tri-County Veterinary Service since 1999. I enjoy all aspects of my position, and especially enjoy the opportunity to play with all the animals that come in. How great is it to work every day and spend time with animals? I have 4 cats and a goldendoodle, Zoey, Casper, Simon, Ginger and Russell. When not at work I enjoy shopping and going out to eat with my friends. I also enjoy attending church with my family and father, and most of all I love spending time with my son, daughter, and three wonderful grandchildren
- My work with Tri-County Veterinary Service started when I was just in high school. Initially, I worked in the kennel caring for animals while boarding. In 2011, I took on additional responsibility working in the front office, as well as continuing to work in the kennel. I love my job because I am able to work with animals and see how their lives have improved.
I have one dog, named Yogi, and he is a real “Goofball”. Away from work I enjoy spending time with my family, walking the dog and playing basketball.
- I joined the Tri-County team in the summer of 2018. My favorite part of this job is being able to see the improvement of the lives of animals and their owners. When I’m not in the office, I enjoy playing with my cat, Charlotte, singing at my church, and participating in activities with my family and friends. I look forward to meeting you when you bring your pets into the Anna offic
- I have been working as a veterinary technician with Tri-County Veterinary Service since 2011. I am a graduate of the Vet Tech Institute in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I am from Russia, Ohio and have been around animals my entire life. I grew up working on my family’s dairy farm and continue to milk cows today. My passion for working with animals makes a career as a veterinary technician a perfect fit for me. I married my husband, Travis, in June 2013. In December 2016 we had our daughter, Megan. We have two cats, a Mastiff named Chief and a mutt named Paisley. In my free time I love spending time with my family, being outdoors, and taking walks with my dogs
- I have worked as a Veterinary Technician at Tri-County Veterinary Service since May of 1984. I was born in Ohio, however having a father serving in the Air Force for 20 years led to living in multiple places including Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Washington and even England. I have 3 very spoiled barn cats: Morris, Mandy, and Charlie. I also enjoy spending time with my black lab, Fallon. When not at work I enjoy reading, cooking, and traveling
- I began working at Tri-County Veterinary Service in 2010 as a Kennel Technician. After receiving my Veterinary Technician degree from Miami-Jacobs Career College in 2014, I was hired as a Registered Veterinary Technician. I grew up on a farm, where my parents raised alpacas, and my passion for animals really grew from there. I’ve been married to my husband, Michael, since April 2018. We have two sons named Noah and Elijah. When I’m not at work, I love to spend time with my family, especially on my husband’s dairy farm.
- I received my Associates of Science in Veterinary Technology from Columbus State University in 2005. I joined the team at Tri-County in 2008, but you will now see me working in the Anna Office on Saturdays. My husband, Gregg, and I have 3 children, Louis, Gabe and Grace. We live on a small mini-farm in Fort Loramie with horses, calves, chickens, my 2 dogs Boomer and Annie, and my cat Evie. When I’m not working, I enjoy taking the horses on trail rides with my family, watching my boys play baseball and basketball, and spending time with my family.
- I began working at Tri-County Veterinary Service in 2014 as a Kennel Technician. After receiving my Veterinary Technician Degree from Sinclair Community College in 2018, I was hired on as a Veterinary Technician. I grew up in Botkins, Ohio and ever since I can remember, I have always had a passion for animals. I’m currently engaged to my fiancé Roger and we plan to get married soon. With my free time, I love to help train service dogs in-training, for children with disabilities, for an organization called 4 Paws for Ability. I also love spending time with my friends and family as well as camping at the lake during the weekends with them
- I transplanted to the area in June 1986, when my husband Tim became an associate veterinarian at Tri-County Veterinary Service. I started with Tri-County in 1999, handling accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll. I assumed many of the practice management responsibilities in 2001. Born and raised a farm girl near Bluffton, Ohio, and a graduate of The Ohio State University, I especially enjoy the livestock-related part of the practice and customer service.
I was a 4-H advisor in Shelby County for 24 years, am a church pianist, and accompany choirs at both Jackson Center and Botkins Local Schools. In my free time I enjoy reading, sports and spending time with family, especially my grandson!
- I joined Tri-County Veterinary Service in December 2019. I have always had a very strong passion for animals and doing what I can to help them in any way possible. Prior to being hired here, I worked in retail for five years. I have always wanted to work with animals, so when I was offered this opportunity, I didn’t think twice! I married my husband Eric in 2017 and we have two Dachshunds and a cat: Zeke, Dakota, and Leo. When I am not working, I enjoy putting time into my hobbies of photography and crocheting and also spending quality time with my husband, friends, and family and, of course, our fur babies. I look forward to meeting you and your beautiful pets!
- I joined the Tri-County Veterinary team in the fall of 2020 working as a front desk receptionist. I currently live in Wapakoneta with my husband, our two dogs, a cat, and a little baby on the way that is due this August. I have always had a soft spot in me for animals, so working at Tri-County Veterinary Service has allowed me to learn new things and continue to grow a passion for veterinary medicine that I greatly enjoy. In my spare time, I love to make ice cream, bake, and spend time with my husband, our family, and friends. I look forward to meeting you and your little (or not so little) fur babies!
- I was born and raised in Ohio and recently transferred back to Ohio with my husband, John Micheal, from Tennesse where I have lived for the last 5 years. Between us, we have 4 wonderful boys, 3 daughter-in-laws, 6 grandchildren, 22 chickens, and a cat. I joined Tri-County Veterinary Service in April 2021. I adore animals, meeting all of our clients, and watching how our team of doctors change lives daily. I am learning so much more than I thought I could and am enjoying every bit of it. In my free time, I love kayaking, grilling, and camping with my family. I look forward to continuing to meet you and all of your "fur family".